VqI14dIZgOPEqICDVdzsdHohm6R1qA6BYQ86dmeQ

Search This Blog

Report Abuse

About Me

Anne Rutherford
Visit profile

Bible Verse Inspirational Happy Womens Day Quotes

Being a parent is not easy, but you do it with grace and charm. Happy Birthday to the all-powerful father. To my most devoted father: You are my compass. Many thanks for constantly pointing me in the proper route. I adore you on your birthday.

If flowers were black and violets were brown, my love for you would never be discovered; but, since roses are red and violets are blue, all I have to say is Happy Women's Day to you.

If you could see things through my eyes, you would realize what a diamond of a Woman you are!

On your life's path, you should have faith in your talents and serve as a source of encouragement for others. Never give up and always take what you desire. Happy International Women's Day! Each lady is created uniquely. She works and thinks in a unique way. Never pretend to be someone you are not, and always be true to yourself. Happy International Women's Day!

You have always been a lady of substance, someone who has always lived up to her words and inspired others through her deeds. I wish you a happy Women's Day. I'd like to wish all my female coworkers a very Happy Women's Day. You all have the potential to succeed, as seen by your presence in our office.

Related Posts

Related Posts

Post a Comment