VqI14dIZgOPEqICDVdzsdHohm6R1qA6BYQ86dmeQ

Search This Blog

Report Abuse

About Me

Anne Rutherford
Visit profile

Kris Jenner Sausage And Pepper Pasta Recipe

Before draining, save some of the pasta water. Once everything is combined, reintroduce some of the water to moisten everything without adding too much oil. Utilize the finest spaghetti available. I like to use Delallo imported Italian pasta since it is prepared with just two ingredients: spring water and wheat. It is not enhanced in the same way that many other brands offered in supermarkets are. Cook pasta until it is al dente. Avoid overcooking the pasta; this will result in mushy, unpleasant-tasting spaghetti. Orecchiette Pasta with Sausage and Broccoli - How To Make

Combine chicken broth, tomatoes, milk, pasta, and spices in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce to a low heat. Cook for about 15 minutes, or until the pasta is tender. Remove the pan from the heat and whisk in 1/2 cup cheese. Top with remaining cheese and cover for about five minutes to enable the cheese to melt. Serve garnished with sliced scallions.

(Nutrition information is estimated using an ingredient database.)

Sausage and peppers is an enduringly popular Italian-American meal in the northeast. It is often seen at carnivals, festivals, and potlucks. It's delicious, straightforward, and has a distinct flavor derived from the juicy sausages. Ensure that you select really good sausages, since they will be the highlight of the meal!

I wasn't sure I'd like this as much as I did, but it was a hit with both my husband and myself. I used bacon oil in place of butter, 2 bags of frozen sliced 3 pepper mix (red, green, yellow) with onions from Kroger, 1 smallish fresh red onion chopped, 3 drained 4 oz. cans of sliced mushrooms, and the other ingredients as specified. I used spicy Italian sausage that I previously grilled on my indoor electric grill before slicing and adding to the sautéed veggies. The sausage was dry, but I'm not sure whether it was due to the kind of sausage, the grilling, or the double frying (grilled then skillet). I used a fresh sausage from Sprouts' butcher that may have been a little too lean. I'll try it again using my favorite Italian sausage and see if I get a better outcome. Apart from that, the flavor was sweet, spicy, and really tasty. The wine is an excellent addition. My spouse, who is normally opposed to green peppers, returned for thirds. We will most certainly make this again. Thanks!

Related Posts

Related Posts

Post a Comment