VqI14dIZgOPEqICDVdzsdHohm6R1qA6BYQ86dmeQ

Search This Blog

Report Abuse

About Me

Anne Rutherford
Visit profile

Te Amo Feliz Noche Amor Gif

â°Descansa pronto, mi amor, cierra esos hermosos ojos y suea que el mundo esté lleno de mi amor por tu. This world is now for the two. I'm putting forth extra effort to be the best person for you, since I love you with all my heart. ⏰ El sol está molesto ahora, pero la luna está sempre contenta because is la que te ve cerrar esos hermosos ojos cada d­a. La luna is la que ves sempre cuando dorme y se siente que el amor que tenemos es eterno.

You are all I own and everything that matters to me. Now I'm going to sleep, and you're going to appear in my dreams, like you do every night. Happy evening, my love. Amorous expressions Would you want to read my love quotes? Click on the following link: Mi vida, buenas noches Today, Los ngeles velarn por tu sueo y te permiten descansar. I've compensated them to ensure your protection and that nothing bothers you. Mi vida, buenas noches. I'm dreading going to sleep because I'll have to stop thinking about you. However, when I awaken, I feel an enormous sense of joy at the sight passing through my mind. Mi vida, buenas noches.

Related Posts

Related Posts

Post a Comment